Digital Die Cutting
Give Shape To Your Next Project
We get excited about the inspiration, creativity, and innovation digital die cutting offers to clients like you, because our experience has shown that digital die cutting takes your marketing materials to the next level. This technology is also really fun and truly brings our client’s finished projects to life.
If this die cutting approach fits into your marketing material approach, you will be delighted to have access to our Zünd G3 Digital Cutter. It is this innovative technology that makes the biggest difference between traditional die cutting and digital die cutting. The Zünd G3 makes die cutting extremely versatile and surprisingly affordable for any sized project.
Some Of Our Favorite Digital Die Cut Projects
Die Cutting Methods & Applications
- Cutting Tool/Knife: Our cutting technology slices all the way through thin materials quickly to create custom shapes. Typical, you would use this method on materials we provide like corrugated cardboard, coroplast, foam boards, vinyl, and a wide variety of paper stocks.
- Router: Our technicians will use our routing technology for cutting rigid plastics, acrylic panels, non-ferrous metals, composite panels, and many other rigid substrates we provide for your projects. This method is perfect for cutting hard surface substrates up to 1″ thick and softer materials up 2“.
- Creasing Tool: We use this tool for perfectly scoring single-wall corrugated cardboard. Our crease wheel produces high-quality creasing both with and against the grain without tearing or cracking the top layer of the substrate. It provides the beautiful print finishing we are known for.
- V-Cut Tool: This tool is out “go-to” for creating complex structural designs using foam core or sandwich board materials. The V shape of our tool makes for easy and precise folding of cartons and various packaging from multiple angles. This is why your custom packaging is a piece of cake for GSB Digital.
- Kiss-Cut Tool: For vinyl-cutting applications and especially kiss-cutting, we use this tool when perfect accuracy in the cutting depth is essential. The variable pressure we are able to apply allows perfectly precise cutting of foils without damaging the liner material. We also use it to cut vinyl and other films up to 3mm (1/8“) thick. If our expert technicians find it necessary they will also use this tool for cutting thin paper and card stock.
Your Perfect Digital Die Cutting Partner
Our digital die cutting process uses a metal-cast die to create any project from packaging, signage, invitations, envelopes, trade show exhibits, vinyl cut letters, and more. Unlike traditional die cutting, our service provides a wide range of flexibility, while flawlessly cutting materials, it is extremely affordable, and you can use a large variety of materials.
Whether you’re interested in die cut on demand, die cut singles, or a couple thousand pieces, digital die cutting allows you to express your most creative concepts in an individualized, yet cost-effective way.
Using a design software like those found in the Adobe Creative Cloud, a die cut template of your item is designed. We welcome your designs or you can access our in-house creative design services to help you bring your project to life.
The designs are then analyzed by our technicians for layers and labeled for routing, kiss cutting, creasing, perforating, and more. With hundreds of blades and bits to choose from, the right tool is available for your job.
Our Zünd Digital die cutters run 24 hours/day, so we can meet your budget and timeline needs while delivering the high quality product you expect.
In contrast to our method, traditional die cutting uses metal dies constructed of cutting blades shaped into a pattern, which are then mounted onto a sturdy backing material.
To create a shape, the metal die is pressed into a material or substrate. Changes or adjustments to meta-cast dies are difficult and expensive, as each die can cost $200 to create.
By contrast, our digital die cutting process is fully automated, exceptionally precise, and flexible; so any adjustments or changes are quick, easy, and economical.
The incredible versatility and performance of our approach to digital die cutting extends to a wide variety of substrates to choose from. Think about using really impactful and fun materials in your next campaign like acrylic, plexiglass, adhesive vinyl, boards, rubber, foam core, cardboard, and more.
- It is Precise: GSB Digital makes the most cutting-edge technology available to our clients because we want you to have quality options and we know first impressions count. Let us help you realize your creative visions economically, precisely, and beautifully.
- It is Cost Effective: Those looking for custom die cutting with no minimum quantity find digital die cutting to be the most cost effective. By taking a digital approach, our machine has the flexibility to adjust quickly for short run die cutting. Whether you’re looking for small run labels or short run decals, our Zund G3 digital cutter delivers the best quality at the right price.
GSB delivers direct across the Tri-state area but also ships projects nationwide daily. We get your print wherever it needs to go on.
Contact Us for Digital Die Cutting Services Today
GSB’s Digital Die Cutting services are unparalleled if you’re looking for short runs, affordability and quality. Our experienced and service oriented die cutting technicians know how to handle each project and material with ease, and GSB Digital guarantees a beautiful and high quality die cut product.