Stationery is the perfect way to express who you truly are. Whether as a business or an individual, stationery offers a personal connection that builds confidence and trust. GSB Digital has been printing personalized stationery for corporations, personal brands, and individuals for over 30-years using the power of paper, design, and print finishing to elevate your image.
Some Of Our Favorite Projects
Our Personalized Stationery Is Ideal For
- Business Cards
- Note Cards
- Personal Note Cards
- Special Announcements
- Thank You Cards
Available Stationery Types
- Exotic Papers (upon request)
- Premium Stationery Suppliers
- Color Plan
- Luxe Finishing
Your Perfect Personalized Stationery Partner
- Letterpress. Letterpress printing mimics one of the oldest relief printing methods in history (the famed Gutenberg printing press). Its uniquely crisp imprint is highly sought after due to its precision and classical charm.
- Engraving. Engraving is a centuries old specialty requiring each sheet to be hand fed into a traditional engraving press that inks and presses each sheet with intricacy. Engraving is highly sought after for prestigious look of class and quality and is often the choice of law firms, banks, bureaucratic, and financial corporations.
- Offset Printing. This technique utilizes metal plates to transfer or “offset” an image onto a rubber blanket, which then rolls that image onto the printing surface. Offset presses produce sharp, clean, professional looking images and type, from thin lines to larger areas utilizing specialized inks and finishes.
- Thermography. Thermography is a printing method that uses slow drying offset printing ink combined with a powdered resin, usually clear, to create a raised effect that is similar to engraving. While the ink is still wet, the print pieces are dusted with the resin, then baked to cure it to its final raised form.
- Emboss or Deboss. Digitally raising or recessing the relief images and designs of your name, logo, address, etc. to create an enhanced tactile experience.
- Florescent Inks. Fluorescent inks glow in the dark. Choose from pink, yellow, green, and orange and bring a new level of vibrancy to your stationery.
- Raised Ink. Layering clear ink, raised Ink printing can create striking tactile experiences to subtle enhancements on your stationery.
- White Ink. Reverse your look with white on black designs creating a stunning contrast to ordinary stationery.
- Ultra-Spot. Digital creation of a gloss or flat varnish look and feel.
- Ultra-Foil. Utilize foil (gold or silver) in your embellishments, for instance, with your name, or logo.
There is no minimum quantity required to order.
We excel in producing amazing results in short deadlines.
GSB helps you choose the most effective combination of creative attributes to uniquely personalize your stationery.
GSB delivers direct across the Tri-state area and through trusted partners globally.
Contact Us for Custom Personalized Stationery Printing
Contact GSB Digital to see how to leverage our resources, technology, and personnel to create your personalized stationery. We lead the market in high quality, luxury personalized stationery.
+1 (212) 684-3600