Custom Greeting Cards provide the personal touch that is needed to connect in this digital age. Regardless of the occasion, they communicate thoughtfulness that builds trust, confidence, relationship, loyal clientele, and friends. Let us help you personalize your occasion with a custom card.
Some Of Our Favorite Greeting Card Projects
Our Custom Greeting Cards Are Ideal for
- Card Finishing
- Embossing & Debosssing
- Custom Card
- Invitation Designers
- Luxury Card Designers
- Occassion Card Brands
- Paper Design Brands
- Personal Card Designers
- Stationery Designers
Your Perfect Partner For Custom Greeting Cards
- Letterpress. Letterpress printing mimics one of the oldest relief printing methods in history (the famed Gutenberg printing press). Its uniquely crisp imprint is highly sought after due to its precision and classical charm.
- Engraving. Engraving is a centuries old specialty requiring each sheet to be hand fed into a traditional engraving press that inks and presses each sheet with intricacy. Engraving is highly sought after for prestigious look of class and quality and is often the choice of law firms, banks, bureaucratic, and financial corporations.
- Offset Printing. This technique utilizes metal plates to transfer or “offset” an image onto a rubber blanket, which then rolls that image onto the printing surface. Offset presses produce sharp, clean, professional looking images and type, from thin lines to larger areas utilizing specialized inks and finishes.
- Thermography. Thermography is a printing method that uses slow drying offset printing ink combined with a powdered resin, usually clear, to create a raised effect that is similar to engraving. While the ink is still wet, the print pieces are dusted with the resin, then baked to cure it to its final raised form.
- Emboss or Deboss. Digitally raising or recessing the relief images and designs of your name, logo, address, etc. to create an enhanced tactile experience.
- Florescent Inks. Fluorescent inks glow in the dark. Choose from pink, yellow, green, and orange and bring a new level of vibrancy to your greeting cards.
- Raised Ink. Layering clear ink, raised Ink printing can create striking tactile experiences to subtle enhancements on your greeting cards.
- White Ink. Reverse your look with white on black designs creating a stunning contrast to ordinary greeting cards.
- Ultra-Spot. Digital creation of a gloss or flat varnish look and feel.
- Ultra-Foil. Utilize foil (gold or silver) in your embellishments, for instance, with your name, or logo.
There is no minimum quantity required to order.
We excel in producing amazing results in short deadlines.
GSB helps you choose the most effective combination of creative attributes to uniquely personalize your greeting cards.
GSB delivers direct across the Tri-state area and through trusted partners globally.
Contact Us for Custom Greeting Cards With No Minimum
Contact GSB Digital to create your personalized Greeting Cards. We lead the market in quick and cost-effective short run capability.